Monday, January 31, 2011

Mojo Monday and UDI color challenge



Last day of January and we are in the middle of an Arctic cold blast. For South Dakota we are starting our worst weather season. We get our most snow between now and March, sometimes April. Today is a good day to try one of the challenges I have for you.
Utah Diva's International is something I LOVE. Peeps and Pink! Mojo Monday has two for you to try.I'll try and play along today if I can get my Craft Fair projects finished...too many ideas...not enough time.


2 comments:

Shelley said...

Beautiful bouquet. My sense of humor is off this morning, the peeps in the jar look like thay are looking out of a cage, lol.
Two great sketches there, I'll have to try them.

Shelley said...

Beautiful bouquet. My sense of humor is off this morning, the peeps in the jar look like thay are looking out of a cage, lol.
Two great sketches there, I'll have to try them.