Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Own Celebration

Sale a Bration is over, but I have my own celebration starting tomorrow Monday the 4th of April. It has been two years since I re-joined Stampin' Up! so I'm giving away blog candy this week. We will be having a catalog treasure hunt and other misc.questions, the first person to answer the questions correctly will win one of a variety of all sort of goodies.I will post the first question tonight, and the first to answer correctly starting TOMORROW will win a prize. I'll be doing this all week so check back often.You have to leave your email address inside the comment to be eligible to win.
Thank you for hanging around my humble abode,

4 comments:

A Touch of SOL said...

Congratulations! Wishing you many more FUN, FUN, FUN years with Stampin UP! Looking forward to more of your beautiful artwork! Let the GAMES begin!
Marisol Gutierrez
atouchof_sol at yahoo dot com

Penny Silva in Vegas said...

Two years wow it goes fast. I have really enjoyed your site.
hihosilvaa@cox.net

lisa808 said...

Congrats. Sounds like it will be a fun week.

Evette K. said...

Congrats on your time with SU. I have just stopped being a hobby demo so will watch all week to see what u do!!! Would love to add to my stash anytime. LOL ekciampo@yahoo.com