Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weds. already?


Do you get the impression that I'm running late with everything lately? Which is really wacky to me because I'm trying to get more organized. I have stamp club tonight and Saturday but I promise to get with the program soon.Here is my submission for WWW. at Utah Diva's International today. The colors this month are Black, Green, Purple and a neutral.I was in such a rush lately I was having a horrible time getting something for this DT challenge. I wanted to make a wacky card for this color challenge and my husband and I decided I don't do "wacky" well. I won't show you how AWFUL it was. I was moaning and groaning all night about it...poor Rick had to hear it too. The one I finally submitted was this one. Today I was looking at it and thought I can do better than that, so maybe I'll do it again and show you the newer one.
Thanks for looking,


No comments: