Sarah Stetler Miller. Fine Art, Mixed Media, Fabric Art, Paper-crafts, Quilting, Child of God.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weds. already?


Do you get the impression that I'm running late with everything lately? Which is really wacky to me because I'm trying to get more organized. I have stamp club tonight and Saturday but I promise to get with the program soon.Here is my submission for WWW. at Utah Diva's International today. The colors this month are Black, Green, Purple and a neutral.I was in such a rush lately I was having a horrible time getting something for this DT challenge. I wanted to make a wacky card for this color challenge and my husband and I decided I don't do "wacky" well. I won't show you how AWFUL it was. I was moaning and groaning all night about it...poor Rick had to hear it too. The one I finally submitted was this one. Today I was looking at it and thought I can do better than that, so maybe I'll do it again and show you the newer one.
Thanks for looking,


No comments: