Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Paint Chip Card


I have recently painted the cupboards in my kitchen, so I was in a paint store, and remembered cards and scrapbooks using paint sample cards. I love going in the paint store and looking at all the colors. So here is another Christmas card made with a paint chip sample.
Holly Jolly Christmas paint chip card


Bright Christmas clear/121318

Real Red CS/102482 ink/103133 ribbon/119768

Whisper White CS/100730

Decorative Label Punch/120907

Corner Rounder/119871

Basic Rhinestones/119246

Paint Chip/ paint store


Thanks for looking,

4 comments:

Susan said...

love your choice of colors, but the card's stunning!

Kari Hack said...

Awesome idea! I'm heading to Home Depot to raid their paint cards! Shhh..don't tell!

lisa808 said...

Great idea! Awesome bow. So, which color did you choose for your kitchen cabinets?

Janet Swofford said...

Beautiful project! Simple but elegant. I love that ribbon, Thanks for sharing!
Inky hugs,
Janet