Friday, January 31, 2014

Organize

I had told myself in Dec. that I would clean out, purge and organize my studio the first of the year. Well, being the last day of January I started!! Yahoo. I makes me sort of nuts to have any kind of  disorganization especially in my studio. I have paintings in my head, art journaling rumbling around in there also that are waiting patiently to come to fruition. I have two vintage suitcases that I put my felt, and wool pieces into. The smaller one may hold my wool applique supplies in it. They are cute, and could be cuter if I re-lined them inside.Another project?? I own a new serger that needs a nice spot to hang out, so it will feel part of my family of machines. I will, notice the positive spin I started this sentence with? I will clean out the extra fabric in my closet. I have been collecting patterns and fabric to make/design some clothes for myself. Doing that would eliminate a large tote. Then I could fill it up with new fabric.That is how it is done isn't it? Use the old, get new fabric!! I am still quilting and did a new applique for Feb. you can see it here. It would make a cute card front with punches.
Happy February tomorrow!!

1 comment:

maggi said...

Sarah...this is adorable! I agree....a neat card front. But I really appreciate the wall hanging. Thanks for the inspiration...maybe I too will get organized so I can create.