Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I found you again!

I know this sounds stupid, but I lost my blog for a time. I know, I know how did I do that? Well, I don't know. But I have to switch browsers to get here. Dec. was a total blur for me....literally. I developed a cataract in my left eye due to the surgery I had last March for the hole in my eye. The first half of Dec. I was sick from trying a new RA drug, that I can't take now, I had a dermatology appointment that resulted in stitches for a benign bump, and a benign mole removed. Then I had eye surgery, then it was Christmas. I had to actually write an IOU letter  to my son and his wife for their main gift. After Christmas we moved my 90 year old Dad to an assisted living home. Now, I think I need a vacation. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Mary Frances A said...

I hope you are feeling much better, and that the start of the New Year brings good health! You had quite a December!