Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hi

Hi everyone! Happy Sabbath Day! I had the intention to get up and go to church, but my body had other ideas. Since I don't have an infection any longer PTL my RA has come back or decided to re-appear with a real chip on it's shoulder. Yes, my shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers, knees and feet are a pain in the "tush" Well, I think you know what I mean. :-) Just thanking my Heavenly Father that I can still walk on my own and I can still use my hands.
I was reading my scriptures today in Psalm 66. The last verse # 20 spoke to me today. I'll share it with you. " Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love for me!"
Oh my that really makes me feel better.
I had some pdf's to show you but I forgot how to download them from Google Docs to here. I will figure it out or have one of my grand kids figure it out. Ages: 10,6 and 2 1/2. I'm sure the youngest could figure it out faster than me.
Anyway, I'm doing more sewing and quilting for Christmas with my new sewing machine a Bernina. Love it! I can't show you until they are given as a gift or the gift-ie will see it.
I also did canning of jams and jellies, dilly beans, and peaches. That tired me out.
Later Gator,

No comments: