Friday, August 10, 2012

What to do?

This my husband and myself behind the photo wall he built for the reception.



I'm excited in one way that the USA has the most medals in the Olympics. But I'm really discouraged that I'm sick again. I have another respiratory infection. That is ten since last Thanksgiving! I had a bladder infection last month. My chest x-ray just shows lots of scarring from all my past lung infections and asthma, so no tumors at least. Yahoo!
I've been off my RA med Enbrel for about ten weeks. They took me off that because I've been sick so much. When do you think that will help? What to do? I can just take more antibiotics and pray. I am so thankful that I was able to make my son's wedding last week end and dance with him. We were both teary eyed with happiness. It was a beautiful wedding. I have to edit some pictures but I'll post these so you can see a little of the grand day.

The bride and groom at the dinner.
A Miller tradition: set the bride in a chair and sign "You've lost that loving feeling"

The bride, groom and my new grandson at the reception photo wall.



No comments: