Wednesday, June 13, 2012

S'more's box and goodies

Oh my word this is so cute Cathy! Thanks for sharing with us. I love it and now I miss having marshmallows and gooey chocolate even  some more. Get it???

I created this super fun Smore gift box with Moxxie’s Happy Camper Line. I just knew when I saw this line that I wanted to created something special with it!
I bought the box and crinkle paper at Target...the box was just the perfect color for this paper and had great texture too! I inked the box with a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then started decorating it!


I first cut strips of the Stick-y paper...I cut three strips to go around the box and then die cut three more with the scalloped border with some machine stitching as an accent. All of the papers, punch outs and stickers were inked also!
 I then decorated my bag of marshmallows, Hershey Bars and Graham Crackers with Stick-y, Gone Camping, Happy Camper Punch Outs and Happy Camper Element Stickers. I cut some banner tags from corrugated cardboard and add the punch outs and stickers, finished them with a bit of curling ribbon, twine and buttons. The lid for the box has the adorable wood frame found on the Punch Outs, I added some fun rosettes made with the Gone Camping paper and added a few punch outs, sticker and buttons
 
See more of Cathy's work at the ArtPlay link to the right.

No comments: