Monday, May 21, 2012

New Big SHot

I received my new Big Shot Pro today. Wow! It is huge and very heavy. My UPS guy looked a little wilted after setting it in my living room. I sold a bunch of items on Ebay lately so I have bought some high price items  for myself that will help me in cutting. Since, my RA flares up and some days I'm not sure if I can craft or quilt, let alone punch anything. I bought this BS Pro and a new Cricut Expression 2, not at the same time though. :-) The BS Pro takes very large and long dies for cutting quilt pieces. I have one die that is 24 inches long that cuts 5 inch strips. It also takes the regular dies, nestibilities, embossing folders, sizzlits and Grand Caliber dies. I bought it mainly to cut  fabric for quilting. The BS Pro quilting dies did not fit the regular BS. And these dies are so cool for quilting.
I'm not sure where I'll set it in my studio, but I think it will sit on my cutting table. A most appropriate place don't you think?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice post thanks for sharing this