Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Design Team Member

I'd like to introduce a new team member for Stetler Arts. Her name is Cathy Harper, and she used to live here in Rapid City and owned a very cool scrapbook store. She recently sold it and moved to the north east side of the state. She is extremely talented and I can't wait for you to see her artwork. She is going to help me with the Budget Stamping Tutorial Club and maybe I can persuade her to post some other of her great ideas here. She is busy today with her daughter getting her tonsils out so after the Thanksgiving Holiday I'll have her give an insight into who she is.
She shows her art at this blog:http://www.alteredplayground.blogspot.com/
so take a look and I'll also keep a link in the sidebar to her blog.
Thanks Cathy and welcome to Stetler Arts!

No comments: