Friday, September 23, 2011

Dear Ones

I hope you don't mind me calling you all "dear ones" but you all are dear to my heart.
Sorry I have not been posting so much, I'm having some difficult days with my health and I've had to take some time off.I really hate being such a wimp, especially when my mind wants to do so many things and my body says "no way" I'd like to throw something sometimes I get so frustrated. At those times I wish I had Jedi power, then if I did throw something I could send it somewhere it would not hurt anything...LOL So, I hope to get some fun things done this week end and post them. I do have a cute Tote bag and Christmas card class/tutorial and an Advent Calendar to show you.
Blessings,


1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Take care of yourself. I hope you are feeling better soon.