Saturday, August 27, 2011

Angel Cake Recipe

I'm doing Weight Watchers on-line and I found this dessert. So easy and only 2 points each serving.
Take a box of any brand Angel food cake mix combine it with a can of Lite pie filling, I used cherry. Don't add anything else,mix it all together and pour it into a 9X13 pan. No need to grease the pan.Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins. and it is ready. I used my heavy duty Pampered chef 9X13 pan and it sort of sunk after it was cooled. I think you should try an angel food pan. It tastes really good, but the consistency sort of feels like bread pudding.That is why I think the angel food pan might work better. It makes 24 servings.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have made something similiar One angel food cake mix and one standard size can of crushed pineapple (do not drain) mix together and bake in a 9 x 13 pan. Also from Weight watchers. YUM!
Jill F