Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blog Candy Question from last week

I got so many great questions last week,I'm going to try and answer them all over the next few weeks.
For the blog candy winner it is Shensen. Her question was "how do I become a great SU demo?"
The great demos that I know of treat their business as a business, not a hobby. I belong to a business group that is a great help. If you are interested in learning basic business tactics you can join the link at the top upper right sidebar. It is $7.00 per month for six months.
Make your goals for the year, month and week and then break it down to how much you need to sell to reach those goals. Be consistent at what you do and your business will grow. I hope that helps, if not let me know.
Thanks for playing.
Send me your snail mail address and I'll send you a prize.

No comments: