Friday, May 6, 2011

Quarterly Budget Stamping Club

I have had this idea going through my mind for months now and I think the time is now! Presenting this month "Budget Stamp Club" Not like your usual clubs where you are required to buy product each month, this club runs differently. Each quarter (3 months duration) Becky and I will make as many cards/ projects as possible from one stamp set.
You will buy the stamp set from me and the supplies (consumables)and you will get the three months of ideas for free. These ideas will not be shared with the general public. They are for Quarterly Budget Stamp Club Members only. The ideas will be emailed to you each month in a PDF or Word Doc. They will have easy to undestand instructions and full color pictures. You can buy the supplies by the month or by the quarter.This quarter we are showcasing the new stamp set "Touch of Kindness" #123203 clear $16.95 or wood mount # 123201 for $21.95 plus shipping. The stamps will be sent directly to you from SU.
You can buy this stamp set via my SU Website or for those in town can call me with your order and payment information. 605-343-9728
Then you will buy the supplies by the month for $12.00 or
By the quarter for $32.00. You save $4.00 if you pay for the quarter.
Both prices include shipping.
You can use a Paypal button for both supply options or you can send me a MO or check.
Supplies include: cardstock, DSP, ribbon, die cuts, punch outs and or some flat embellishments. You supply your own scissors, adhesive, brads and ink.
I will ship you the supplies each month for that months ideas.
As a Budget Stamp Club member you will have access to the "Member's Only" page on my blog.
We will occasionally ask for suggestions for the next quarter stamp set to show case. Please keep the stamp set suggesstions to current stamp sets only.
If you have any questions please email me at: sarah@stetlerarts.com


No comments: