Sunday, May 1, 2011

Design Team Member Needed

I need someone who loves to scrapbook and gets on the social networks and forums often. They need to do Traditional scrapbooking, Digital scrapbooking and Hybrid scrapbooking.I'll need to see one sample from each genre listed and please tell me how much social networking you are involved in, and if you visit many scrapbook and or card forums/sites.You do not need to be a seasoned scrapper, but someone who likes scrapping and wants to help me out is more important than the most artistic layouts, but that doesn't hurt either.I sell Stampin' Up! so the supplies you use as a DT member will need to be 95% SU.Your first sample layouts you submit for consideration can be from any company.If you are picked as a DT member I will provide you with supplies,and a "My Digital Studio" software to use for your digi scrapping.You will also get a discount on SU supplies.I'd ask that no Stampin' Up! demos apply, as part of the job as DT is to promote my buisness. Unless you don't promote your own business and don't mind promoting my business instead?
Please email me your samples and or questions by May 13th, 2011. I will pick one person by that week end.
You will be asked to be commited to doing something once a month, in the scrapping genres I listed. It may not have to be all three but a combo of two a month. If you are an International scrapper, we can discus an alternative(s) for your particular mailing situation.
Please email me at: sarah@stetlerarts.com
Thank you so much,

1 comment:

Miss D said...

Wow, sounds like a dream job