Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wow what a deal!!


What do you call it when you get over $310 in Stampin' Up! crafting & stamping business supplies for only $87.50? You call it amazing!!

From November 15-30, you can purchase either the Standard or Digital + Starter Kit at 50 percent off the regular price..... plus free shipping!

With any new recruit I will give them $25.00 in free SU product.
Start your own business or join for the discount, this is an unheard of value.
Also, if you know someone who would like to do this, and you send me a name and they sign up with me, I'll give you $20.00 in Free product! This applies to ANYONE in the USA, to join or refer...you don't have to live near me. Click on my SU web site>join> use my code:stetler09
Be sure to email me any referrals: sarah@stetlerarts.com
Pass it on.
Thanks!

No comments: