Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What a day!

Okay, I'm the first to admit if I have to follow steps to complete a project I have to have pictures and step by step instructions. Usually I can look at something and know right away how to complete it. But the the embossing folder with the smooth center had me baffled. I had cut out an oval from the actual folder, but as you can see from my post from the other day that didn't turn out very well. I've had so much wonderful help with this from my SUDSOL sisters that I'm willing to try again. I was to the point today that I was ready to disregard that technique and pretend that no one can really do it, which we know is not true. After spending hours on it and breaking a folder and hurting my hands trying to crank my Big Shot I will not give up!
Wish me luck...I hate not being able to figure out something.
Off to bed to let my hands rest and my pride.

No comments: