Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Clarify Monthly Kit Info

First I do want to say I have two more July kits available if you are interested.

I want to clarify somethings about my monthly kits. The kits are only the supplies as shown in the picture. I do not send any instructions with them because you make your own cards with the kit. The kits provide a way for customers to try out a sampler of some of Stampin'Up! products without breaking your craft budget.I will email each kit buyer a few sample card pictures to jazz your own juices to use your supplies in the kit. I'm sorry about this confusion.I wish I had the energy to make up 12 cards to make from each kit and include instructions...maybe when I start my new RA IVs? It is great idea though. I'll ponder on it.
I would like to see what you all come up with from the supplies in the kits.
If you'd send me a picture I'll post your creation's on my blog here, and maybe we should have a monthly blog candy for a winner?
Let me know what you think.
I was also thinking of a monthly challenge?

No comments: