Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kit Club New Info

I had to change a couple things with my new kit club. I had it set up so you could pick the length of time you wanted to join, and I wanted to have recurring automatic payments taken out for the option you chose. But I could not set it up that way unfortunately, so I took a mid range price and have it set up so you can pick which kit you want every month. The other way with recurring payments, you would have gotten the kit sent to you automatically.
I know this will be much easier to use and you pick out which kits you want.
Thanks for your patience. Another new bonus is if you refer a friend to buy two or more kits, I'll give you $5.00 in free product after they pay for their second kit. Have your friend tell me you referred them to me so you get credit.
Thanks!

No comments: