Thursday, July 22, 2010

Announcing a kit club!


I have FINALLY gotten this done.I was mainly waiting for the new catalog to come out.
A monthly kit  that I will put together;a coordinating kit with design series papers, matching cardstock, ribbon, embellishments and die cuts.A new coordinated kit will be offered each month.Sample card pictures will be sent via email.The kits are all Stampin' Up! products. You should be able to make 12 cards with leftovers.
Cost for the kit club is as follows:
$9.50
Shipping is a Priority envelope for $4.80 (2-3 day shipping)
If it is able to ship at first class I will refund the shipping difference. It all depends on the differing weights.
In-town subscribers no shipping.

July's Kit:
12- 6X6 DSP Greenhouse Gala
6- 8.5X11 matching card stock
4- yards of coordinated ribbon
Coordinated buttons, brads, trinkets
1- embossed sheet to layer Vintage Wallpaper
Die Cuts

No Stamps are included,but if you wish to use the stamps I use in the samples you will get a discount of 15% if purchased them from me.
You also will be given access to my "Member's Only" site.
If you have any questions please email me: sarah@stetlerarts.com
Sign up in the right sidebar.

No comments: