Saturday, January 30, 2010

Monthly Subscription Kit Club

Coming in February a subscription kit club! Each monthly kit will include card stock, designer paper, embellishments, pictures, and instructions to make several cards, projects and or a scrapbook page. Stamps used in the sample pictures are NOT included. You can buy the stamps used in my samples or use similar stamps you already own. The kit club will be paid through Paypal. This is open to anyone in the USA.Those in the Rapid City and surrounding area will have the option to pick up their kits and avoid shipping costs. The monthly kit club prices depend on how long you subscribe. I'll offer 12 month, 6 month and 3 month options. This is a recurring subscription and will automatically be taken out of your Paypal account on a fixed date for the monthly option you choose. I understand that unexpected things happen and once you commit to your subscription and you need to skip a month or stop just let me know before the automatic payment is taken out of your Paypal account. I can also send a refund via Paypal. The 15th of each month the funds will be deducted from your Paypal account. You can use your own credit card with Paypal if you prefer.

Kit club members will have access to my "member's only" section and will see exclusive samples and videos. This section is by invite only.

This is not my virtual on-line club. Kit club members do not need to purchase a certain amount of Stampin' Up! each month. Kit club members purchase just a kit each month.

I'll display the Feb. kit before the payment is taken out of your Paypal account so you can see what is offered for that month.

Please email me at: sarah@stetlerarts.com or call me at 1-605-343-9728 for more information. To join my Kit Club the buttons will be available in my "clubs" sidebar. The prices will be posted soon with the monthly options. This is fun way to get some SU consumable products, make some cards and or 3-d project, plus get exclusive access to the member's only section. Besides the fun of getting supplies sent to you monthly.

I hope to see you in the kit club!


No comments: