Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Announcing On-Line Virtual Clubs and Member's Only Spot

I'm so excited to announce the opening of my on-line virtual clubs and member's only sections. We can have a club together from any part of the USA, in town customers can also do this from Rapid City. Club member's will receive monthly club projects and instructions by mail and PDF. I had several requests for this and I finally have it going. Please see more info on this fun feature under my "Club" section above on my navigation bar. Member's Only section is for club members and my downline. It will have instructions and extras for club members.
Email me if you have any questions: sarah@stetlerarts.com
I can't wait to get started.

12 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

Good luck with the new club - it sounds like lots of fun :) ksobolik@hotmail.com

megsmome said...

Good luck. It sounds wonderful.

Carri said...

Wow, this sounds like alot of fun. I will be back to check it out.

Cheryl said...

Your virtual club sounds like a great idea; I'm kind of surprised we have not seen more of this idea. I'll certainly return to see how it is working.

keeleykats said...

Hi, Sarah! What a cool idea! keeleykats@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

ohh i how cool wanted to get a club started period lol but good luck to u

Unknown said...

great idea to do on line clubs I have been wanting to do this as well praying if works well!\

are you fimilar with felting tech. with a barbed needle to automatically hold your felt layers together with out glue it is so wonderful Martha Stewart has had some spots on it on her tv show. Blessing Gail

Sue Root said...

A virtual club is a great idea. Hope it goes well for you! stampin_sue at nc dot rr dot com

Yvonne Walker said...

On-line clubs sounds great and I have added this to my ideas of options for my customers who cannot make it to my physical classes. Thx for the motivation! yvonne_walker@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I think a virtual club is a great idea. Good luck in your new venture:-)delia_family@comcast.net Flo D'Elia

Teri C said...

Sounds good. Best of luck! tericout at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Good luck clubbing. You're off and running (like your material flowers too!) janinestamp@aol.com