Monday, December 14, 2009

Card Making Party




I have a lot of SU retired or other manufacturers supplies so Jeremy suggested we have a card making party. By the time I thought to take pictures we had three of our group already done. Six in all plus myself. I was mostly the paper cutter, and "go-fer"
It was a lot of fun and My family made some great cards.The folks in the pictures are: Hiromi my daughter in law, Jeremy and hubby, Rick. I have to add that my husband said it was a lot of fun, but don't tell anyone at work. :-) Those missing in the photo were: Justin, Mandy and Gianni age 3, (I hope I spelled that correctly?)Gianni was a master card maker from the start. Next Sunday Cookie decorating!


3 comments:

Stamping Ideas With Peg said...

What a great idea! It looks like you got some great cards! Everyone looks like they are having fun--even Rick!

lisa808 said...

Looks like a fun (and productive) evening.

Anonymous said...

This looks fun. Thanks for this card making idea. I hope my friends will also join me in this hobby.