Friday, October 23, 2009

Just been sick

I can't believe it has been a while since I posted. I've been sick for about a month, not the swine flu but two bacterial infections probably caused by my IV infusions to lower my immune system. Well that worked. Thanks but no thanks. I was looking at doing some tutorials and a video on watercolor techniques. I have all sorts of projects piling up in my studio, just not feeling well enough yet.
I'll post as soon as I'm up again. I have a roll away bed in the middle of my studio because my husband and I were coughing so much we were keeping each other up at night. So, we took turns sleeping on the roll away. Fun times! I'll be feeling better soon, as I haven't had another IV. I'm not sure the Dr. will keep giving them to me at this point since I got so sick. Keep an eye open for blog candy coming. Everyone stay well.

4 comments:

Chrisd said...

Take care of yourself and know we will be waiting for your return... Hugs from Michigan

happyhome43 said...

I am so sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. I will keep you in my prayers and daily thoughts. I am looking forward to your speedy return!

lisa808 said...

Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Laura said...

So sorry Sarah...didn't know you were sick...hang in there!