See more of my samples by visiting my SUDSOL Gallery!
- Rejoicing in Christmas clear/121139
- Movers and Shapers Die/114506 Star/119875
- Whisper White/100730
- So Saffron CS/105118
- Soft Suede ink/115657
- Star Punch/119875
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder/104430
- Smooch Spritz/118770
- WW Taffeta ribbon/109070
- Bitty Button/118761
- 5 ½ X 11 WW cardstock portrait length
- Paisley Prints clear/121121
- Autumn Splendor wood/116503
- Falling Leaves wood/115368
- Autumn Spice DSP/120808
- Early Espresso CS/119686 ink/119670
- More Mustard ink/103162
- Cajun Craze ink/119671
- Very Vanilla CS/101650
- Gold Embossing powder/109129
- Blender Pen/102845
- Very Vanilla satin ribbon/117291
- 1 3/8 circle punch/119860
- 5 ½ X 8 ½ base card base in Early Espresso
- 5X 3 ¾ DSP layer
Emboss leaves in gold on the DSP, Stamp acorns in Early Espresso ink., Stamp Leaves in Cajun Craze and More Mustard, cut them out.,Attach the ribbon the DSP layer, then attach the DSP to the base card., Attach the leaves, one with dimensionals. Tie a bow and attach to the leaf stems. Stamp the “Give Thanks” sentiment and punch out. Color the acorn with ink and a blender pen. Sponge edges with Early Espresso and adhere with dimensionals.
- Jolly Saint Nick clear/121321
- Candy Cane DSP/120809
- Whisper White CS/100730
- Baja Breeze CS/111352 marker/120965
- Real Red marker/100052 Taffeta Ribbon/119763
- Blush Blossom marker/100037
- Staz On ink/101406
- Aqua Brush/103954
- 1 inch circle punch/119868
- Tic Tac’s
Score at 2” and 2 ½,
Cut 2 DSP layers 2 ¾ X 1 ¾
16 inches of Real Red Taffeta Ribbon
Score and fold Baja Breeze cardstock
Adhere the ribbon across the top front, side and back.
Adhere each DSP layer across the ribbon on front and back.
Stamp St. Nick in Staz On ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
With the makers, scribble some color on a plastic lid, and then use your Aqua brush with very little water. Apply lightly to the image. Blush Blossom: face, Real Red: hat, blush and tongue.
Baja Breeze: shadow on hat and beard.
Adhere St. Nick to the front.
Punch a circle out of the beard, DSP layer and cardstock.
Adhere Tic Tac’s to the inside so they show through the window in his beard.
Tie a bow and you are done.